Weeks Since the Summer of Boys Began: 15
Total “Somethings” Dated During the Summer of Boys: 5
Total “Somethings” Dated: 7
Total “Pounds” Shed During the Summer of Boys: 34
So it’s week 15 now and I’m down 34 lbs. And I won’t lie. Things are stepping up in the boy department. For starters. You’ll kindly noticed the increase in the number of “somethings” dated during my summer of boys. In 2.5 months (may to mid-july) I’d only managed to land 3 dates. And now. In the last 3 weeks I’ve managed to almost double that number? Just Sayin’. I think the weightloss is really paying off. Okay well obviously it’s paying off (health, happiness, general awesome sauce) but I mean directly boy/dating/something related.
Now I know this is online dating. And fuck. Disappoints are always abound. Boys without balls are everywhere. Action (the act of doing something not messing around per se) is sparse. So I don’t want to get to ahead of myself. But seriously. Things are looking up.
Oh and P Sizzle. I can’t remember my exact waist measurement before I started the summer. But at the very minimum I’ve lost 6 inches around my waist (and at biggest guestimate…I’ve lost 10). And I’m down 3 sizes. Three Whole Sizes. So yeah. Come on down boys. Mamma’s lookin fly!
Latest posts by Victoria Young (see all)
- A Series of Men Lying About Inches - January 14, 2018
- How to Have a Fake Affair with a Real Celebrity (NOW AVAILABLE FOR DIGITAL DOWNLOAD) - July 22, 2017
- How I Changed the Mind of a Sexist Jerk on OKCupid - August 15, 2016
- How to Give a Passive Aggressive Handjob (now available for digital download) - August 4, 2016
- Something She Said now has a Newsletter - March 4, 2016